
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:02 AM |
The time for the blogpost is always wrong, so I think I'll put the time and the date for the title from now on. Today is Saturday, and my parents are not at home, and my brother is out for tuition. I have nothing to do, so I am blogging now, as you can see. Yesterday at Mdm Kang's house, me and Vernice had tuition. No one else was there. Only the 2 of us. We were talking about something I forgot... OH!!! I remember! She said when she was talking to this Korean man, He saw the account picture on Vernice's screen. The picture was Donghae and Kibum sitting together. He thought they were Vern's boyfriends(!). He lives in Seoul, and doesn't know about Super Junior. Imagine that! Only to those that know me. Go and do my true friend test survey. www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/2113165 STRICTLY reserved for those that know me well. To see your results, you must start an account there. I think only 2 to 3 people can get full marks. Heehee...^.~* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|