
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:01 PM |
Haha... I'm back again!!! My mother suddenly came back, so I had to shut down immediately... Where was I? (Before my mum interrupted) Oh... THERE IS YF ON EUNHYUKKIE OPPA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is turning 23 on the 4th of April (Saturday)... 2 weeks from now... YAYZ!!!!! I have a 1G class party tomorrow...^.~* I am in charge of drinks.. I bought Peach Tea and 100 Plus... I know... I have great taste. Claire is also bringing drinks (7up and Green Tea), so I only bought 2.. =^.^= Anyway, Bianca read The Riddles Of Epsilon sooo quickly!!! I gave it to her yesterday after school, then the first thing the next day (today), she gave it back! She said, " WOW! Love it Val!" I know... Cos it was Jill who introduced it to me... SO THANKS AGAIN... Sanjana is reading the sequal of Flora Segunda that I lent her last time. I lent her the second book too, Flora's Dare. There is supposed to be a third and last book... Must go back to JRL to find it. This book I found myself... No intros to me.. Too bad I cannot bring my Hp down to recess, If can then will take pictures and post... ^^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|