
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:23 PM |
Hey Guys! Back again after 1 day's break.. Like the new skin? I love it too.. THANKS JILL!!! Anyways, my parents are now on a holiday to Japan.. They left late last night. 11pm. I already slept by then. They're only coming back on Tuesday afternoon. So. Today, all the SBC peeps went for a kidney talk at 4pm. Actually, A Professor came and talked to us about the pros of organ donation.. 26 people die each year while waiting for a kidney! Unbelievable. Today, some stupid teacher confiscated my handphone. I was at Level 1 and a half (staircase), then she saw me smsing Bianca. Then she blocked my path and said," Eh!" "What are you doing?" "Smsing?" "You know the school rules!" (No I didn't.) "You're not supposed to switch on your phone on level 2! What level are you on now?" Me, "2." "Take out your SIM card!" "Your phone will be confiscated!" 2 weeks you know... Told my Dad over the phone, and he said, this was your punishment... Thank you Daddy! That was VERY helpful... This is just stupid... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|