
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:35 PM |
I don't really actually know, but you may be thinking I like Eunhyuk ever since I liked Super Junior. Surprise surprise! I actually liked Sungmin first. Why? Well, I was actually influenced by one of my good friends, Rachel Ong. She also loved Sungmin at that time, Then, I thought Eunhyuk was a cute figure at the back who didn't do anything. That time was around July 08.. Now, of course I love Eunhyuk. In the middle, like... Around September to October, I was in a big dilemma. I was constantly changing my favourite Suju member (ask Keke) And I couldn't decide it at all. That time, I didn't know about rap yet. But mostly, Leeteuk was top place after I had second thoughts about Sungmin. When I discovered rap, I really am not sure... I think it's when I heard Yoriwang. I didn't like Hyukkie's hair.. Now it's perfectly fine. I liked Ryeowook ever since the first time I heard his voice (Miracle). Ryeowook ryeowook... Yah... A lot of people thought (and some still think) that Ryeowook's voice is very shrill. I never thought that before. I don't really notice any difference, but... Jill said that in Sorry Sorry, His voice is much rounder, less shrill. So... Yayz to all Wookie's fans!! You may have guessed by now that Ryeowook is my second favourite. So, who's 3rd?? Well, it's Kyuhyun!! (Cheer!!) He is so... Don't know how to say... Austere? Like Nicole said in Star-Golden Bell to Hwanhui, when he says hi, he would only nod his head, not wave. But sometimes he's quite funny, cute and out-going, like Brian. His personality changes (?) from time to time, but it's still balanced. That's the main reason why I like him. Talking about Hwanhui and Brian, I think I've come to like Fly to the Sky. Just from one SGB show.. Especially Brian. He knows how to be super duper funny, and still be gentlemanly. Fly to the Sky JJANG!!!!! I also liked Hyeongdon, from his singing. It's not good, but it's funny. He tried to sing Pretty Girl, but instead of making it sound happy anf fun, he made it sound like a happy ballad. He sang that just so Nicole will like him, but then Nicole said. "I was about to like him, but after that, not anymore." Hahah! But he was able to guess 2 (!) of Nicole's questions. Whoa! That's about it for today. ^.~* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|