<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to top
8:23 PM
I felt that I should do brown today. Text, I mean.

Well, I didn't know what to write about today, and wanted INITIALLY to skip today.
But then I found 2 things to write about.

Firstly,
YAY!!! One week anniversary of my blog!!!
Lame..

Secondly, I decided to tell you more about my teachers.
That's a good thing.

First and foremost, the funniest: Tan Laoshi (Mr Tan Wee Boon(!!!))
He is known for cutting his Chinese sentences with funny English.
Eg. (I don't want to type Chinese)

" Zhe shi yi zhong IRONY."

Weird (but very funny, actually), as I know a song called Irony. -_-"

" Ni wei shen me zhe me shuo? Xian yao zhao SUPPORTING EVIDENCE."

It's just the way he says it. (Wish I could film him in action.)

And...

" DON'T TRY TO BE FUNNY!!!"

He says that when we laugh at him saying IRONY or some other crap.

Next on my list of weird teachers, Mrs Daphne Chow.

" I donch know i donch know..." (Worried face.)

Then... Last but not least,
Ms Ng Siew Luan. My form teacher..
She has no famous quotes or anything, but she purses her lips like she's gonna kiss, and speaks in a nasally (Donch know how to spell) voice.
She always has this worried look on her face as if she really is worried (so to speak).


That's about all. Except for Mr Lim Lee and his outrageoous tops.
I think he is in the same species of homosapien as Ms Ng is, with the nasally voice.

Hope they don't read this. 0.o






Comment | 0 Comment(s)