
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:03 PM |
Yesterday's tomorrwow is today! So here I am! So, anyway, I made a new friend in youtube. Actually my first. She is a female Thai called Ming, who lived in Korea before, But now she lives in Singapore. She goes to a private school, San Yu (never heard of), and is teaching me Korean. Cool! She also Loves Eunhyuk (YAYZ!!), and told me A LOT of things about him. Like he got his first kiss when he was in Sec 1 (!) and his "rude" behaviour towards her brother when he visited them backstage, and so on. She also told me that she doesn't like SNSD because Jessica kissed Donghae... (in Kissing U MV) That's okay wad... So long as he doesn't mind...=^.^= Oh yah... I love Divadoll. It's this game lah, and it's very fun... Bianca has 4 accounts. Ha! I have 5! ..but Vernice has 12... omg... Start an account at www.mydivadoll.com Very very fun... But unfortunately, Jill doesn't like it. Cos she spend all her Db at once. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|