
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:20 PM |
Okay okay... He's not the lead rapper... So 'sorry sorry sorry sorry' to Shindong, Donghae, Heechul. Serious. So xian today. Watched SGB yesterday night... I LOVE HANKYUNG!!! JJIN JA YO! I know it's wrong. That's what Hankyung said...Heheh..-_-" He left a GREAT GOOD impression on me... The rest not so much.. Actually I was a bit angry with Yesung for making Hankyung so annoyed... But I still find him quite funny that day. So many things to write about all forget... AHH!!! T_T Ah-hah! About Eunhyuk. I LOVE his dance so much!!! The 'let's dance... dance... dance... dance...' part. So fast.. So cool... With his hands... My favourite song for January is Gee. February: One Love (Eunhyuk + K.R.Y) March: Sorry Sorry (Suju) And it must be.. April: Why I Like You (Suju) Ermm... That's about it.^.~* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|