
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:35 PM |
Was scared of using this colour. Used it anyway. ARRRGH!!! Didn't update my blog for 2 days!!! That may sound LAME to you, but it's a big deal for me. I've only missed 1 day at the most. Still shocked at my laziness... Anyway, yesterday, me wanted to blog. But, They came home. So. Asked Wei Ling to visit and tag. Hope she does by the end of the week. Why do I keep using the term " Anyway"??? Never mind that. Think it for yourself. Did I tell you? Parent-teacher meeting on Saturday. EUNHYUKKIE OPPA'S BIRTHDAY!!! T_T Sooo Sad... -*Wailing with arms in air*- But. There is YF. So can meet up with Jill. After the meeting, I hope my mum still lets me go.. I'm sure can... I hope. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|