
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:11 AM |
When I clicked the button " New Post", I saw that I have 13 posts. Yay! So this one is the 14th one. Anyway, purple has become my 2nd favourite colour. Why? Because Hyuk likes purple. Teehee... I just happened to be anyhow clicking when I read that. Forgot what website. Guess where I am now. School...duh.. Recess now. Ends at 11.40. Better type faster. My stupid phone won't charge!! So now no more battery. Cannot use. I think it's the battery position got problem. Don't care. But Isabella tried to sms me in the relay system. Ask me to bring ODT. She didn't call me. But Ms Ng says she should have. So I'm safe. ^.~* I want to write about S.A.L.T. But got no time. Gotta go soon. Write about him in the next post. I think Jason looks like a Taiwanese celebrity. Not an average Korean boy. No offence to anybody. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this. Bye! P.S : Hope Ming replies me... And she's not offended about what I sent her... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|