<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to top
8:34 PM
"Annyeong hasaeyo! Naeui Super Junior eui magnae Ryeowook imnida!"
"Da jia hao! Wo shi Lixu!"

Yay!
It's my Super Junior 2nd love...
...(drumroll)...
RYEOWOOK!!!!!
*Cheers from all Wookie's fans around the world*

The previous post, this post and hopefully my next one is about my 3 Suju loves...

Let's talk about Ryeowook.

Name: Kim Ryeowook
A.K.A: Ryeowook/Lixu (His Chinese name means Old Setting Sun..=])
Nickname: Super Junior's Eternal Magnae
Birthday: 21st June 1987
Connections: Super Junior, Super Junior K.R.Y, Super Junior M, SM Town
Religion: -Not sure-
"Wife": -Not sure- But I think it's Yesung (Mini Drama =])
Famous Quote(s): "Ryeowook imnida!"
Writer's comments: He is the cutest one of Suju. I thought he was the youngest and Kyuhyun was the oldest at first... That's what Bianca thinks too...=]

Oh.
I think I'll do the profile thinggie for Hyuk also...

Name: Lee Hyukjae
A.K.A: Eunhyuk (He doesn't like to be called Hyukjae. Why.)/Enhe(Yinhe) (Chinese name means Special Silver/Special Kindness)
Nickname: Super Junior's Jewel, Dance Machine, Dried Fish, Monkey
Birthday: 4th April 1986
Connections: Super Junior, Super Junior Happy, Super Junior Trot, SM Town
Religion: Christian
"Wife": Donghae
Famous Quotes: "You're so gorgeous!"
"Nice weather!"
"I'm long!!"
"I'm NOT X-Man!" (Laughs very loudly HAHAHAHAHA)
Writer's comments: When I first saw him, I thought he looks weird. Especially when he smiles and shows his teeth. Even now, I think that if he doesn't show his teeth, it looks much better. But gradually, I find him very handsome and cute and sometimes, dried up. I still remember the first time I sort of talked about him. I was at the covered-walkway with Keke, and I was talking with her about E.H.B. Then I told her about Hyuk telling the MC that he gave the chillies to his parents to eat. That time Keke knew more about Suju than me, as I was only interested in Sungmin. So she said ya. His name is... Then I stopped her, saying, WAIT WAIT!!!!! I know his name!! It's...it's...it's... Eunhyuk!!! (That time I said Yiyoon Hyook) Then Keke was laughing away... Then I was like...what?! Correct right? Then she was like, It's Ern Hyork (Without both "r" sounds).. Ohhh... ...=]
Comment on my comment: Whoaa! So long!

Well, back to Ryeowook.
Actually,
There isn't much to say about him... And when he said to Hyuk,
"Eunhyuk ah! Inma!"
I couldn't stop laughing,
even though it was about Hyuk.
That shows how much I love Wookie OKAY!
Emphasize the okay.

Tomorrow it's Kyuhyun.
Unless I got more comments on Ryeowook and Eunhyuk.
Yay!
I can't wait!
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

Comment | 0 Comment(s)