<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to top
2:54 PM
I feel like blogging.
But I don't know what to blog about.

(.......................)

Well, I think I will write about ROCs 1.
Today is the last day of going out.
As you know, I have already gone.
For today's trip I went to Sentosa with my class.
Actually my project is on today's trip.
It is to take pictures of any flora or fauna that I saw.
With my group, of course.
Bianca, Huimin, Miranda, Misha and I.
That's all for our project.
Except that tomorrow we have to make our pictures into a powerpoint for presentation to the whole level?
Anywayzzz...
I am currently in school,
So I cannot post the pictures.
There's a new forest in Sentosa.
Wonder how many people have actually heard of it.

Let me tell you about the animals I saw then.
Erm...
I saw this hornet on a leaf,
3 carpenter bees flying around (they live in holes that they drill through trees.)
Many many pitcher plants,
A HUGE golden-orb spider (about the size of your palm. 1 & 1/2 for small hands)

I also almost stepped on a trail of termites.
Yup people.
Huge black termites.
I saw 3 trails of them.
Yuk yuk.

The guide was so stupid.
He kept repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
I hate people who do that.
And he was like, standing in the middle of the pathway,
Blocking it,
And saying,
"Come people!
Don't stay here!
Let's get going!"
And he was standing there as if it was nobody's business.
Ass.

We also had to do CIP.
Bianca and I built a terrace for 1 & 1/2 trees.
With soil lah.
Quite fun!
Except for the part when I almost rolled down the slope.
I'm serious!

Anyway,
Yesterday we went on a Civic District trail.
At the Singapore River.
We also went into the Supreme Court and into the UFO on top.
Not cool.
We ate lunch at Burger King.
Now I love Burger King alot.

On Monday,
We went on a MGS heritage thingie.
There was a school called "Old School" on Mt. Sophia.
And there were directions like,
"This is a lav-a-to-ry"
With prnounciation and all.
Just say toilet lah.
So mafan.
I LOVE SUBWAY COOKIES.
Especially the double choc one.
Yay.

Oh yah.
I wan to recommend a book to Vern.
I think you already know about it.
And finished reading it.
But just in case.
It's
Confessions of a Shopaholic.
I know you know that one.
But I'm not talking abou the 1st book only.
I'm talking about the 4 other books that come next.
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan.
Shopaholic Ties The Knot.
Shopahoilc and Sister.
Shopaholic and Baby.
They all rock the world.
So read it (them).
Elaineyyy too...^^

Let me tell you more detailed favs.
In Suju only.
Overall: Hyukkie
Rapper: Hyukkie
Personality: Hyukkie, Wookie and Kyu same.
Voice: Kyu
Actor: Bummie (cos he can cry puposely and that is SO cool)
Random: Wookie.

Current craze right now: Kyu!!!!!

I made this up:
Kyuhyun.
Cute.
Kyute!

Cool, eh?

I suddenly feel like making a Hyukkie, Wookie and Kyu only blogskin.
Maybe next time.
In school cannot.

Kyu rocks my world now.
(I still like ER more, but...)
(You know.)

Comment | 0 Comment(s)