<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to top
7:39 PM
I LOVE SORRY SORRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I especially like the Shawty Shawty part where Wookie harmonizes the tune.
So cool!!!

Anyway, I have many things to talk about. Sarah Suah says she will be getting braces by Thursday, but I don't see anything.
I think it's just retainers.
Cause now she keeps moving her mouth very awkwardly.

I really don't know why Miranda doesn't go S.A.L.T anymore.
And it's already after exams.

Talking about exams, I am very pleased with myself.
Especially my English and literature.
I got the highest in class for my comprehension passage
"She lived while 91 others died" (20.5/25)
I'm really so happy that it was counted for CA2.
And I also got highest in class for my
"Flowers for Algernon" literature essay. (18/25)
I told my friend when she said congratulations.
"But I still lost 7 whole marks for my literature essay."
Then she pointed out to me.
"But then you still got the highest! You should be happy! Tsk tsk."
That was Jennifer by the way.
She got 17.
Only 1 mark lower than me leh.

Anyway, my Geog.
I hate my Geog results.
I just passed.
You know by how much?
0.
Means 50.0
Stupid.
It's mostly the teacher's fault.
Anyway, now my results like SHOT UP.
I got better than about 1/2 the class for Chinese.
Term 1 I got last place okay.
Sh_t so embarrassing.
My Physics is okay lah.
Just gonna tell you that it is upon 60.
The highest is 58.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Misha of course.
She's so smart.
I really respect her alot.

Anyway, Bianca was devastated by her results.
I told her I still got worse than her for 3 out of 5 results that we got so far.,
She
failed her test for Geog.
She was like..., so pitiful...
Sorry Bianca... Hope you don't mind me saying this...

I LOVE SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY WON MARCH AND APRIL MUSIC BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY WILL BE PERFORMING NEXT YEAR JANUARY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[So happy So happy So happy...^.~*]

Comment | 0 Comment(s)