
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:50 PM |
Oh my gosh so sorry Kibum... I think I heard it before somewhere but I forgot... That his Mum is critically sick. I feel so bad to Kibum oppa and Vernice... Omg... SO sorry... Please forgive me... Try to feel happy now... Kay. To those that love Suju. Which songs in "Sorry Sorry" do you like? I like Sorry Sorry, Why I Like You, Let's Not..., Club No.1, Heartquake. The rest have not sunken in yet.. I also like The Night Chicago Died and One Love. At first I thought The Night Chicago Died is a bit weird, But then now I love it alot. I like it because the tune is so country. Now I like sad songs a lot. Why? They are very comforting. That's why I like Let's Not... best after Sorry Sorry. Heard Why I Like You too many times. Saw the "play count" thingie. Showed that I listened to it 537 times. Now I'm I still love it lah... But I still "give chance" to other songs. Davichi won Super Junior in Music Bank... Sh_t. When I saw the results (very tense) I hated Davichi for half-an-hour. But I still downloaded their song, 8282. Very nice. I know the dance. Talking of dancing, I know most of the Sorry Sorry dance. At first I thought Hyuk's part is very hard. But when I slow-mo it and learned it, It's actually quite simple. And there were less moves than I thought. I like Norazo (Superman and Nae. Do. So(Is it correct? The title?)) Should I say? Okae. I am currently sick. 39.4 degrees. That's why type so slow. Common tests on Wednesday! Pleeeaaase recover soon... T_T Decided not to write about S.A.L.T. Too long. Changed a bit of info on my blog. Bianca taught me in the library. Oh! I managed to She says that Hyuk looks nicer before debut. Okay...??? She say Xiah looks better with long hair(Tri-angle) Okay...??? She say she likes Wookie best. But I told her I like Wookie, so she can't. I was a bit angry. Wonder why... I really don't know. Then she said," Why can't I like him?" Then everybody in the library stared at us. She changes her fav. Suju member every 5 minutes. So now she likes Donghae 'cause I asked her to watch AOTPUB. *Eyebrows raised* And she thought Wookie is the youngest. Then I said no he's the 3rd youngest. Then I pointed out Kyu and Kibum to her. She say they all look older than him. Ya. That's what I thought too. She loves Sorry Sorry. Says she can't get it out of her head. Teaching her what I know of the dance now. In the toilet. -_-" Maybe should meet up with her after exams. I LOVE Sorry Sorry dance. I realized that my dancing skills not bad. Yay! Did it in front of the mirror. Think I'm about as good as Kangin.-_-" But bie ren is Korean okay! Type it out got no feeling. Enunciate the "okay". Dad nagging. " Cannot study yet can do this" I studied alot today already! Memorize all my Geog, Bio and Phys notes leh... Bye!^.~* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|