<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to top
11:14 AM
Ok ok ok.
I don't care anymore.
Whatever.
Sh_t.
Stupid.


I don't know what to write.
You are probably thinking,
Write about Hyuk's dream lah!
No.
I actually wanted to.
But when I thought it over,
I found it too embarrassing.
So you want to know you ask me yourself.
But my phone spoil.
So HAHAHAHAHA to you.
I can remember it cause I wrote it down in my diary.
So HAHAHAHAHA to you.

So...
What to write about???

Oh.

I will try to explain what Vernice said on my tag box.
Maybe it's wrong,
But it is the only thing I can think of.

She said," I can't forgive you cos you werent really like know everything."

I couldn't understand it at first.
I thought she was angry at me.
But (I bet you don't know this), I think very deeply when I am bored.
So...
Here's my explanation.
She is trying to tell me that she cannot forgive me because I didn't know about it.
A.k.a: I am not purposely trying to say that Kibum is not a lead rapper because I don't know, so there is nothing to forgive.
Actually that is just roughly it.
Something like that.
I thought a lot of things,
But I just don't know how to put it.
I hope I'm right.
And I hope YOU* get it.

What else do I want to let people know?

Oh.

Can somebody.
ANYBODY.
Ask Keke to start a blog or smth??
I cannot.
My Hp spoil and I cannot remember her number except that it starts with an 8.
And I'm not even sure whether that's right.
And I've lost contact with her completely with her now.

And when is the next Youth Fellowship?
I want to go.
Now that I've joined S.A.L.T.
My dad says that I should go more.
I told him back that I don't even know whether I'm welcome or not.
He said they're all Christians so sure.
I said NOT all Christians are very nice.
Well, they maybe very nice on the outside,
but inside they may not be.
No offense to anyone at all.

* The reader.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)