<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, May 22, 2009

Back to top
10:49 PM

Yay yay yay!!!
Kyuhyun time!!!
(Managed to post picture! Yayz!)

Name: Cho Kyuhyun
A.K.A: Kyuhyun
Nickname: 13th member of Suju??? (Not really sure..)
Birthday: 3rd February 1988
Connections: Super Junior, Super Junior K.R.Y, Super Junior M (Same as Wookie!=])
Religion: Christian
"Wife": From Mini Drama is Sungmin (even asked to bbobbo him before), but he has been hanging around with Yesung alot..
Writer's Comments: When he first joined Suju (Full House), he was like, so shy, so silent, and so thin... Now he has gained a bit of weight lah..but not enough. He is my favourite voice out of Suju. I LOVE KYUHYUN KYUHYUN KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait. I want to write somemore. Calm down first.
Anyway, in the forum, they keep saying," Kyuhyun is only 2 years older than me, so got chance, got chanse..." GOT WHAT CHANSE???!!! I WARN YOU FIRST AH! yOU'D BETTER STAY IN YOUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES AND NOT GO NEAR KYUHYUN OKAY!!!!! Just...let him decide. (I don't think he likes M'sia anyway..) When he sing the Aladdin OST, ...no words...=^.^= And he looks so cute when he sung the "3 Little Bears" song for Sungminnie... Saranghae!!!!!




I like this picture best...

Supposed to be dancing with Solbi, but luckily she's not inside...^.~*
Looks so much better with pictures, right?
Kyuhyunnie oppa yeongwonhi saranghaeyo!
*Heart-shape with arms*

Next time I think I'll post pics of Hyukkie and Wookie...^-^

Comment | 0 Comment(s)