<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back to top
3:51 PM
Yayz people!
It's time for Eunhyuk!!!
He is my 1st 1st 1st overall and rapping fav of Suju!!!
(But I think you know that already=]=]=])



I know the pictures are kind of small, but..
You know..
This is about Eunhyuk people!
This was on Hyukkie's birthday...
I think he looks weird though -_-"
But he's happy, so I'm happy too!!!
I don't know why he is so awkward with Heechul.
I also like Heechul's personality and voice alot.
But not as much as E.R.K.
Eeew..
E.R.K
Sounds so weird.
Eunhyuk Ryeowook Kyuhyun.
ERK.
*LOL*
But luckily Leeteuk helped them solve it.
So yayz to Leeteuk!


Valerie can't wait for ROCs 1!!!
I think I'm going for the Nature Resrve one...
Then have to go get track pants.
*Sigh*
LIGHT coloured track pants..

I wish I either went for the Civic District Singapore history one or the Project Runway one..
Then I can explore Singapore's history and go to cool quaint places.
Like Kampong Glam (dunno how to spell), and see shop-houses.
Or can design a new MG uniform.
And before that get inspiration from Art Museum.
Then can see Christian Lacroix designs...
AAARGH!!!
At least better than feeding mosquitoes in Sentosa's new forest right??
But that is good also.
Not the feeding mosquitoes part.
The Sentosa's new forest part.
Then can see all the different animals.
And also can see "Tan laoshi" there.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stupid lah...
Lois not going, so I expect she will be very sad...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give my love to Eunhyuk!
Next will be RYEOWOOK pics.
Yeah =^.^=
<3<3<3 him^.~*

Comment | 0 Comment(s)