
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:36 AM |
You know what I think? That I have been posting too much on Korean stuff. Why? So, Today and for as long as possible I'm not gonna write about it. <.............................................> <.............................................> I joined S.A.L.T club recently. It's this Christian society. Wow, right? On the 1st day, we had a fellowship camp. So fast right? We sang songs and watched this little clip called shells. It's about Jesus saying NO to something because he already said YES to something else. He gave an example: He and his family were at the beach. His sons were picking shells. Little fragments of shell, not full ones, But with exquisite patterns. Then he spotted this starfish floating offshore. One of his sons ran into the water to get it, But he kept running back up again. The son answered," My hands are full of shells." Get it? It shows that people are too busy doing other stuff. And they are not willing to let go of their shells To reach for the starfish in their lives. Then we had a tea break. Then we played games. We played multi-sports. I think you know what that means so I won't explain further. We also played water bombs. I got seriously wet, but it was fun. I changed back into my uniform and we ate dinner. I ate fish instead of chicken. I regretted it. Then we sang more songs in LT1 and we went home. I met many friendly people there. Seniors. Including Ariel, Meiyi and Tiffany(or Stephanie. Didn't catch it.) Just had my Physics exam. Later there is Bio. I dreamt 2 dreams last night. One was about Eunhyuk. One was about my brother. I'll only say my dream about my brother because I'm not supposed to talk about Korean stuff. So anyway, I dreamt my brother was doing this very complicated dance. (My brother can't dance. He hates it in real life.) A lot of waving and popping. I was watching him. Then I woke up. Stupid dream right. And I don't understand what Vernice tagged. The chim one. Why can't she forgive me??? Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|