
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:25 PM |
Aaargh!!! Some people are getting on my nerves now, And embarrassing me. Don't want to talk about them.. >:< Anyway, Today I went shopping with my mum. Valerie Wong Wenyi??? Shopping?? Hmph. I can go shopping OKAY.. Ayah, So upset now because of THAT PERSON. I had to stock up on my clothes, Cos everyone says they keep seeing me wear the same thing. So, Now got sale, So I go guang jie lor. My mum and I went to.. Tangs, Taka, Kinokuniya. I bought ALOT of clothes at Giordano. 2 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. Heh. My mum says I'm her best shopping partner. Cos I know what to advise her as to what to buy. Hah. I asked her to buy the black shoes from Bally when we were in M'sia, But she didn't. And now she's regretting it. Don't think I am Mum's girl or whatever. And Don't think I like shopping. PLEASE. Cos I don't. BIANCA... I bought Shopoholic & Sister!!! I also bought Shopoholic & Baby, But you already read that. Hahahas. It's sooo nice. One book costs $17.12 each. But I don't know what's gotten into my mum to let me buy 2 books. Well, That's good.. This may sound totally weird. I like this Chinese book that laoshi asked us to read. My com can't type Chi, So I just say ji yi tian shi. Rememberance Angel.. Or something lidat. There's no Eng name. -_-" Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|