
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:12 PM |
Dunno what to blog, So I will just list my fav things, I just feel like doing it. Colour: Blue Number: 8 Date: 12th May TV Show: MB, SGB, Man vs Wild Movie: Attack of the Pin-up Boys, I Am Legend Artiste: Super Junior In Super Junior: Hyukkie... 2nd: Wookie... 3rd: Kyu... Channel 8 Artiste (Are you surprised that I have one?): Cui Peng... Thing(s) To Do: Listen to music, Dance, Rap, Sing, Update and Read Blog(s), Read, Draw, Write Electronic Thing: Laptop -_-" Food: Whatever I Feel Like Eating People: Jill, Vern, Keke, Elaine, Jie Yin, Izza, Maggie, Jaski | Bianca, WeiLing, Sanjana, Sarah, Jeannette, Jennifer, Grace, Miranda, Huimin, Janice, Tanya I think that's about all. I wonder if Vern still visits MyDivaDoll. I'm sick of it. Too girly and troublesome all of a sudden. I think I will grow up to be the most boring person in the whole wide world. Not a rapper (Hyuk, Shin), A singer (Wookie, Kyu) Or even a teacher (Ms Ng, Mrs Chow) I'll just, Grow up and DIE... Study and work. T_T I changed my plans so that I can go to Jill's hm on Fri (Or maybe my parents changed theirs) I find that I'm too lor sor when I'm blogging. MY TAGBOARD IS STILL THERE!!! My com can see wad... Haiyah lah... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|