<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to top
11:05 PM
Hey yo 'sup dudes!!
So happy today that I can finally use the com after...
3 days..
Not alot lah..

Just now me and my brother were playing with building blocks.
Very fun okay.
Then I filmed him knocking it down.
And zoomed in on his face,
But I cannot show cos he wanted to remain anonymous.

Today my mum came home with new hair.
My dad and I were watching TV.
Harr??
Come back looking like a boy..
I told her she looks like a real boy now,
Even from the front,
Then she say,

"Really? Oh no, but then it could have been shorter, but Chris said no." Then shestruck a pose and flicked whatever hair she had left.. Lol

Chris is her hair stylist.
Shinji Matsuo (dunno how to spell) hair salon.
Yours truly went there a couple of times herself.
My first time washing hair at a salon.
Was at that salon.
I was so scared the soap and water will go into my eyes.
Then all the washing hair people keep laughing at me.
I was glad to get out.
It's opposite Parragon if you want to go.

I am being so boring now.
I think K-tyn changed alot.
She looks so much prettier.
She rebonded her hair and "tucked in" her lower lip.
Saw her facebook picture.
Still can recognize her..
I wonder if she still remembers moi..




Comment | 0 Comment(s)