
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:20 PM |
I just watched this week's Music Bank. 22nd June. Did you see how Jonghyun cried?? Looks like Vern's rocking horse laugh, But then it's crying. I laughed, actually. If you know what I'm feeling. But if you don't, Then it's ok. Hope you understand. Too bad Suju didn't win.. But then I like Juliette. The style is like Love Like Oxygen. Smth like that lah.. Anyway, School holidays are OVER. =C Anyway I'll be glad to go back to school and have people to talk to. Other than SMS of course. Cos you can't express some things in SMS. Bianca~ Sanjana~ Wei Ling~ Jennifer~ Sarah~ Jeannette~ But the people I really want to talk to are: Jill~~ Vernice~~ Keke~~ Elaine~~ Jie Yin~~ Izza~~ Jaski~~ Seryoung~~ Hyunjeong~~ Even Kayhowe~~ And Cheo~~ Mrs Wee~~ I can't wait for Fun Day. Too bad I threw out my house Tee. Then I'll wear Blackmore. Same colour as Jaguar wad.. STRIVE FOR THE BEST!!! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|