
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:34 PM |
I went and took the quiz Jill took. Hope you don't mind... All truthful.. Who is your Suju best friend? Ryeowook... 87%. =P I also got Shindong (51%) Which Suju will marry you? Loves you: Eunhyuk =P Hates You: Kangin Ah! Don't want Kang to hate me..=( Who is your Suju mystery guy? I thought Kyuhyun. But it is Siwon. How much I really love him: 50% I think so... What will 8 of Suju say to you? I don't like the results... But I will still say. Leeteuk: Go away. =C Hankyung: You're funny. (I guess so) Yesung & Eunhyuk: You're pretty. (Okay...?) Kangin: Hi. (Only?) Siwon: Will you go out with me? (Sure..) Ryeowook: I am Ryeowook, who are you? (Hwang Jieun=P) Kibum: Saranghae (Awww...=P) Kyuhyun: I hate you (Depressed...=() 2 seconds ago, Ernest (cousin) look at me and say: "Blogging is bad for your health. It's proven." Like I care. One day with Suju... How: Fastfood Restaurant Good First Impression: Yes. At the dorm: Cooked for them. Leeteuk: Let's get together sometime, okay? (Kay..?) Heechul and Siwon: You're awsome! (Thanks!=P) Hankyung: I'll maike Beijing Fried Rice for you anytime! (Yes please!) Yesung, Donghae, Kyuhyun: Come back soon~ (Of course...) Kangin, Ryeowook, Kibum: I love you~ (Ah-hem) Shindong: You're mine.;) (AH-HEM.) Sungmin: I hate you...(Nooo....=() Eunhyuk: Dance with me? (My dancing sucks compared to you, but, okay!=P) Lover: Donghae (42%) What will Suju say to you? I'll just say Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk: Let me love you (=^.^=) Ryeowook: So I pray for you~ (So I) Kyuhyun: Do you love me? (^.~* Yes!) For this quiz I like all the results. All great!! Eunhyuk's one is the most strong one. Leeteuk, Hankyung and Kibum very romantic (deep). Who is your Suju lover? Eunhyuk!!! OMG... *Smile* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|