
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:11 PM |
Just now watched E.H.B. Only episode 13, And the "Getting Tears From Wookie and Hyuk" Part. Which is episode 8 part 4/5 and 5/5. I cried... The first time I watched that I told myself I would never cry, Cos that time I didn't like Suju so much as now. But now... Hyukkie and Wookie are my 1st and 2nd fav somore.. But when I saw Minnie getting out of his chair to collect the tears, I couldn't help smiling you know.. But then I was most touched when Hyuk said the sharing raps part and he started crying. I keep nodding my head.. And when Chullie say the part where Hyukkie's fans will hate him for saying that he can be tricked so easily, I thought, No lah.. Don't say so bu ji li things lah.. I still like you alot Cinderella! =P I just joined Fashion Wars and Vampire Wars On Facebook. Fashion Wars is SO complicated.. I like Vamp Wars WAY better, Even though it's by the same company. So cool all the powers!! Oh and I got the same Suju hp thingie as Jillie. The Saturn shaped one. Plus the Eunhyuk saturn shaped one.. Plan on getting a DBSK one. So cool.. I have got nothing else to update, And I don't think will be for at least a week more, But maybe not. Biies!=D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|