
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:04 PM |
Just yesterday I was in Jill's house, Watching Super Show. Now I am in Malaysia. My grandfather's house. I love Super Show! Wookie was so funny IN the horse. Singing, "riding" the horse and "being" the horse (front legs). I also like the Y.M.C.A dance. So cute! Wookie really looks like Harry Potter. "Younger" version. Eunhyuk just looks weird. Sailor really suits Kyu. =) At my gf's house nothing to do, So I blog. Just joined Restaurant City. Actually quite fun lah. At first I thought you just look at your restaurant and earn money. Then, oh. Can visit other ppl. So I just go around and get free ingredient. 1st visit mah. -_-" Pai-seh. Why nobody tag? Then I can see what you think of my posts. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|