
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
3:43 PM |
Last night at around 12 am I was watching Animal Farm. Cos I couldn't sleep. Anyway, To tell you the truth it was the first time I watched the 2nd episode. That time I didn't really know Wookie yet, And the computer wouldn't load, So I didn't watch it. But last night, I did. Ryeowook's face when Ddabbong died... Actually I find Ddabbong is very like Wookie's personality. Quiet. (But then he is sick.) And cute also.. When they asked Ryeowook to talk when they were still at the hospital, It was like, "To be honest, I still cannot believe it. When they took him to the incubator. I really felt like my child was being taken away from me. I really wanted to take care of him myself, And not bring him to the hospital." He said more lah, But I kind of forgot. I like Teunshil alot also, But then his eyeballs are like popping out, And I like furry things more, So. Ari is okay, But then I keep thinking that she is a male.. And Ddabbong looks female.. And she behaves like a male too. Now I like After School alot. Last time only Diva. I like Soyoung best. For now. No reason. She just seems the liveliest one. 1st impression lahs.. Actually I don't know what's with the plus 1. I thought After School is always 6 members. Who is the 6th?? Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|