
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:51 AM |
Ok. It's happening. Everytime I think of it, I feel like crying. I want to be happy, But I can't. I am missing out on so many things, And some people are just so obsessed. I absolutely hate life. When I watch EHB, Full House to chher me up, I can't even smile. Not even when I watch DBSK Champagne. They are so happy right now, But they don't know. About... I don't want to be emo. I try to be happy, Like I said. But I can't. Even in school, The only place where I can really feel normal. Like me. Some people copy what I do, Incessantly. But I can't help it. Even when I'm filled with anger, I can't do anything. Tears won't help. Nothing will. Except for the assurance from them. That they still care. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|