<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to top
2:40 PM
The quiz on K-tyn's blog.
So funny and cute,
But I expect my answers will be boring.
=P

1) What is the connection between you and the last person that called you?
My classmate and friend, Sarah.

2) Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Nope. My Dad said you may miss smth important.

3) What happened at 10:00am today?
I was having my Home Econs lessons.=D

4) When did you last cry?
Oh God. 2 days ago.

5) What is your favourite thing you eat with peanut butter?
I have never eaten peanut butter.

6) What do you want in your life right now?
More time on the computer.

7) Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up a hood?
Carry an umbrella.

8) What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My bolster.

9) What bottom are you wearing now?
My school pinafore, which is a skirt.

10) What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
"Ok. Jys then." From Bianca.

11) Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
I did once. It was my friend's "relationship".

12) Are you wearing anything borrowed from someone?
No.

13) What was the last movie you caught?
Batman: The Dark Night. My Dad borrowed it from Hollywood Clicks.

14) What are you proud of?
Me, most definitely. And I don't care what you think about it.

15) What does the oldest text in your inbox say?
"They go by classes. Funday is on 25th July." From Kay Howe.

16) What was the last song you sang out loud?
Love Story by Taylor Swift.

17) Do you have any nicknames?
Valie. I forgot who made it up.

18) What does the last message you received in your inbox say?
"Valerie, remember to bring your ODT to school tomorrow. Reply me ASAP." From Isabella.

19) What time did you go to bed last night?
10:20pm.

20) Are you currently happy?
No. My mood was spoiled this morning when I was reading blogs.

21) Who gives you the most practical advice?
My Mom. She's the only practical one at home.

22) Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I've never tried.

23) Who did you talk on the phone with last night?
Myself. I was experimenting on the robotic sound you make when you put 2 connected phones at eat ear and talk into them.

24) Is there anything bugging you right now?
My friend emoing over unnecessary things.

25) What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
I don't remember.

26) Do you wear toe socks.
No. Never heard of them.

27) Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Sarah, so I called her back.

28) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Never.

29) What annoys you most in a person.
Depends on my mood.

30) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Heechul.

31) Have you ever done cocaine?
You think?

32) What is the colour of your room?
White.

33) Do you believe in the saying "talk in cheap"?
Yes. And I hate people who do that.

34) Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
'Tis not worth dying for.

35) Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Me.

36) What do you want to say to the person you have a crush on?
Nothing.

37) Who was the last person that hugged you?
My bro.

38) Do you have a life?
Yeah. Do you know where it is?

39) Have you ever thought someone died when they didn't?
No.

40) What's the reason behind your favourite jacket/sweater?
It's black and from Adidas.

41) Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Kyuhyun. And I enjoyed it alot.

42) When was the last time you smiled?
Just now when I answering Qn 41.

43) Have you changed this year?
Of course. I just don't know how.

44) What are you listening to right now?
The irritating noise in the library.

45) Are you talking to someone while you're doing this?
Nopity nope.

46) Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Stupid question.

47) Is there a quote you live by?
"We should not speak ill of our friends." By Socrates.

48) Do you want someone you can't have?
Super Junior to be my brothers.

49) Have you ever played an instrument?
Violin. Recorder. A bit of piano.

50) What was the worst idea you had this week?
Deciding to do this quiz.

51) What were you doing last night at 11:00pm?
Valerie was dreaming a nice dream about Kyuhyun.

52) Are you happy with your love life righht now?
I don't have a love life.

53) What song describes your love life?
I don't have one but if I did it would definitely be Heartquake by Super Junior feat. Uknow and Micky.

54) Does the person know you like him/her?
What person?

55) Who always makes you laugh?
Super Junior, but I don't know why it's not working now.

56) Do you speak a language other than English?
Fluent Chinese and Teochew.

57) Are you blond?
It's the same as asking, "Are you dumb?" So no.

58) What's your middle name?
I don't have one.

59) What are you doing tomorrow?
Why would you think I know?

60) What do you think you are like?
What I think I am.

61) Who will you choose to die with?
My body and my soul.

62) Where have you been today?
Why don't you stalk me?

63) Which game do you play often?
Restaurant City.

64) Who are you missing right now?
No one in particular.

65) If you had to choose between friendship and love, which would you choose?
Friendship rules over anything else.

66) What are you doing right now?
What do you think I'm doing right now?

67) Which primary school are you from?
BTPS. It rockz the world to its core.

68) Name 5 colours that you like.
Blue, purple, red, white, black.

69) Which emotion do you like to show?
Happiness.

70) What is life to you?
Living it properly, unlike what I'm doing now.

71) If you have something troubling you, what would you do?
Pray and leave it all to God.

72) Who did you last chat with in MSN today?
I don't go to no MSN.

73) Who do you admire the most?
Yoona from SNSD.

74) Which month are you born in?
September.

75) How are you feeling right now?
Tired from typing this long stupid quiz out.

76) What is the time now?
3:37pm.

77) Where are you now?
In my school library.

78) What colour did you use to dye your hair?
Nothing.

79) Why are you doing this test?
Why do you think I'm doing this test? Just for the fun of it.

80) What do you do when you're moody?
I listen to Super Junior K.R.Y and hope for the best.

81) At which age do you wish to get married?
26-27.

82) Who is more important to you? Girlfriend or friends?
Friends. It's always good to have more than one.

83) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Nah.

84) Who is the person you trust the most?
Bianca and myself.

85) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
Literally, yes. Rhetorically, sometimes.

86) If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
To see Super Junior and DBSK and SNSD live and get their autographs.

87) What is your goal for this year?
Get good grades.

88) Do you believe in eternal love?
Crap.

89) What do you love?
I love listening to music and dancing.

90) Do you really think global warming is a real threat?
Yup guys, so be prepared.

91) What feeling do you hate the most?
Feeling angry and sad.

92) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course! You mean you don't?

93) Do you believe in God?
Is there anything/one else to believe?

94) Who cares for you the most?
My grandmother. Thank you, mama..

95) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Toalways stay optimistic. Smile=)

96) What are you gonna bring when you fight?
My fists and my anger.

97) What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Stealing once before in P3. Uuurgh..=(

98) How would you feel if no one cared for you?
Suicidal.

99) What would you do if your stead two-timed you?
Get another one.;)

DOOONNNEEE.....!!!!!
Oh my Gawd..


Comment | 0 Comment(s)