<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back to top
5:28 PM
Hey hey!!
Back again.
Like that's a surprise...-_-"

Jillie and VernVern have changed their bloggies.
Like twin-blogs lidat.
One is poot and one is siao.
I ask you:
How do you laugh till you poot?
What is poot?
Like laugh so hard untill got alot of pressure then suddenly
......!
I laugh till I siao before.
In MG and BTPS.
BTPS is cos of Vern's rocking-horse laugh...
Hahaha!!
I tried before,
But then got headache.
*Ouch!*
People also laugh cos I did alot of crazy stuff.
Thinking back on it,
They were really stupid and embarrassing.
Like drinking a fly,
Crushing a fly,
Trying to catch a fly,
ALL THE FLY'S FAULT!!!
If you dunno the catching fly one,
I tell you.

Exams.
Dunno which one.
I sat there staring into space,
Cos I finish and checked already mahs.
Then I saw the fly.
Hovering in front of my table.
So,
Instinctively,
I tried to catch it.
Umm...
Yah.
So how I try to catch it?
I stretched my hands out and try to grab it lor.
Many times.
Izza was teasing me afterwards.
Grabbing the air like a mad person.
In the end,
The stupid fly won..
>=<

So embarrassing...


Then do you remember the time when Kay Howe spoke in SS class?
The WHO and the Commonwealth and the dunno what lah.
He say what,
The WHO does not stand for World Health Organization.
WHO is us.
And we are WHO.
Something lidat.
Then.
Commonwealth is not ________
It is made up of 2 words: Common and Wealth
It means Wealth is Common,
Which is not true.
There are poor people on the world... ... ...
Then Ms Quek keep trying to stop him,
But he just kept coming back and explaining again.
Hahahah Kay Howe.
So funny...

Was it the last day?
Me and Jill and sometimes VernVern..
Dance at the back of the classroom to Kpop songs..
And Jill and Keke were laughing away.
I still remember Timothy was there with DH and he was STARING...
Jill became a bit pai-seh,
But I don't care.
More audience to see my crap.
Then Jill and Vernice were dancing So Hot together.
So funny!
Keep knocking into each other...

Dad nagging me.
Gotta go!

Comment | 0 Comment(s)