
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:17 PM |
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryeowookie oppa is on Esssssssssss Geeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And KAAAAAAAAAAAAANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!! OMG OMG Nvr seen them before!!!!! Wookie 1st show in 4 yeeeaaarrrsss!!! OPPA WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Val.. Over-reacting... But seriously it's SOOOOOOO EXIIIIITIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!! I know I know. Stop making a fool of yourself in public. Uuurgh. Ayah I really like Wookiie. And Kanginiie. Fully explains my awkward reaction. Ryeowook was just so FUNNAY being himself. You won't understand Unless you are devoted to SJ like MOI. Heh. I like SGB better than MB ya'know. Cos then can see their "real" personality, Not just into the singing mood. Aaargh I think I'm going mad. I think Wookiie's bro is so ugly. Bet he's taller than Oppa. Kim Jungwook. So ORDINARY. Ryeowook better. Both words cannot be found in the Korean dictionary. Ha! Special. OH GAWD I think I'm obsessed. But I don't care cos it's true. But I'm not like some BITCHY fans who think that they are bfgf. Yuck. I just like them for who they are... Hahahahahahahahhahahaah!!!!!!!!!! I am just SSSOOOOO happy now that I finally saw him on SGB. *HEAVY SIGH* Now just Kibum and Heechul left. Where are they?? ;P Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|