
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
3:11 PM |
Even though I like Founder's Day, It's going to be the DEATH of me. Because I'm in SALT, I have to usher people in and out of the school until 10pm today! Aaargh... There's no school today, Cos it's not compulsory for the Sec Ones. Yay. I'd rather go to school and stay back until 5 than wait at home until 5 to go to school. To usher people. AND give out the programme booklets. Talking about programme booklets, Our class was like a mini factory yesterday. We had to paste stickers on ALL the programme booklets except Sec 2. We did it for the Primary School, Secondary School, CCA groups, Teachers, And even the VIPs... I did the VIPs, actually. Heh. Anyway, Our class was like that from 7:50am to 9:50am exactly. And we didn't get any pay.. Hmph. HA LOL. It was quite fun lah. Better than Chem. (We skipped that and ART) We pasted stickers cos after printing, It turned out that another company was sponsoring the prize. From Chuan Hup Scholarship to Jumabhoy Awards. Wacky name. Sounds like something from Africa. In today's Life section (newspaper), The 1st, 2nd and 3rd page was all dedicated to Kpop. Ha. Oh yah now Tanya listens to SJ and SS501. Cool eh? Anyway, Described FT Island, Wonder Girls and SS501. Also mentioned SHINee, Big Bang, Super Junior and 2PM. In the article. (I cut out the Wonder Girls picture in front and stuck it on my wall) Anyway, Reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now. Borrowed from Sanjana, obviously. She's like, Been MAD over the series since Sorcerer's Stone came out. I'm okay with it. I wanna watch Half-Blood Prince!!! WAHHH... Cannot... Exams coming. Of all Horrors. And Daniel Radcliffe looks uglier by every movie. I agree with Claire. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|