
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:21 PM |
Hey! I haven't blogged in SOOO long.. But then I have nothing to blog about. But I know you readers at least expect something from moi right?? =P Errr........... Let's talk about okto channel. You know the Totally Spies advertisement? It's Nobody background song lehhs. Eng Vers. AND... The Groom My Room 2 advertisement, Is the Insomnia Eng Vers. Aaaargh.... I HATE all these English versions of everything. I bet Sorry Sorry will also have one. Aaargh. But Sorry Sorry will be ok.. =.=ll I don't like Wonder girls. I like their voices, But I don't know why I don't like them getting famous in US of A!! I don't know why I make such decisions sometimes. Trust me, I'm still looking for a reason myself. I wonder if Bev likes WG. She's crazy over the JoBros. Especially Nick. I said it before, right? Ya. She calls him "MY Nick Jonas...!" <<..................................>> <<..................................>> And they are going on a tour with them. Anyway, Talking about my weird decisions, I decided that Zero was better off with Yuuki than Kaname. I seriously think so. And I bet Kaname doesn't love Yuuki as much as Zero. BIANCA....!!! I don't know why you think Kuran Kaname is so much better. And JENNIFER, Bianca and Lois were like gagging at my manga drawing. I know it's nice, But, ............????? Especially Jenn. She was like, "Oh My Gosh! Amazing! Valerie, it's so amazing!" Note: I'm NOT exaggerating. I admit, I also found it quite nice, But totally unexpected reaction. But, He's too lanky, And his sleeves are too wide. But I'm proud of myself cos I used pen to draw it. Last night. I used the Founder's Day pen they gave us. Mine was black, So it's nicer. And I used green paper. I wonder if Vern is still into drawing and all. NEWS: 1) I'm watching Shugo Chara now. Miki rockz the world! 2) Miki is Amu-chan's Gaurdian Chara. 3) I want to learn Japanese so i can understand Anime better And read Manga better. 4) I like Edward of Twilight best. *Go Robert Pattinson!* 5) I'm currently starting to read Midnight Sun. (Edward's point of view of Twilight.) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|