
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:19 PM |
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Love MG 2009!!!!! This year's theme was MGS Rejoice. And the verse was from Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I say it again: rejoice!" I love the Love MG 2009 Tee. It's pink, With the word "rejoice" in front, And at the top right of the back is the logo for this year's theme, And in the middle of the back is the verse. ALL event Tees have verses behind them. Back to the event. I went to school at 4:30pm yesterday, To go for the briefing. It was supposed to be 4pm, But Miranda (tsk tsk) didn't inform me. So I thought it was 5pm, Until I called Miranda at 4pm. That's why I was LATE. Then we were supposed to bring jeans, But again AHEM, So I didn't. Hey I'm not blaming her lahhs.. I think she thought I already knew. We went 1hr early for the briefing. The event was supposed to be held at the quadrangle, And all the chairs were already there, Divided into blocks of 32. There was a "tent" int he middle, Where the flag poles are, And 2 small screens at the side. For the lyrics of the worship songs. The band was already sound-tracking. We went to this room I never knew existed, And gave out the shirts. I was supposed to bring $12 for it, But AHEM. Luckily I had enough money for it.. Yah. So I went to the toilet with Miranda To change into the Tee, And when I came out, One girl who was there for the dance auditions asked me "Are you from Bukit Timah Primary School?" I knew it was for me, Cos Miranda was from Jurong Pri. So I said yah. Then she said she saw me before. Wow. o.0 Then we prayed. The band couldn't join us. They were still sound-tracking. We prayed Corinthian style. Pray our own prayers out loud alone. So the room became like a "market" for a mo'. Then we went to the concourse, To ask people to go up the ramp to scan their temperatures. We did that from 6pm to 7:15pm. Standing there and telling ppl stuff? SO BORING I ALMOST DIED!!! They asked me to stop fidgeting once. Heh. Then we went to the quad to pray and worship God. With all the other ppl. Then we listened to this sermon byt his Dawn woman. She started Love MG 10yrs ago. Then everyone cheered. She told us that she was an old MG girl. WHOOO!!!!! Yeah man! =.= Then she prayed for some people, Then we went home. *sigh* At 10:30pm. I took bus lehhs... Whoa. And I didn't know that my Dad was waiting for me at the gate. And he was FURIOUS!!! Don't let's get started talking about that.. Urgh.. =C I can't get stupid access to the Suju ranking thingie. I WANNA GO SO BAD... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|