
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:02 PM |
I dreamed of Ryeowook. When? Only 10 minutes ago. When I was taking my afternoon nap. I don't normally take afternoon naps, But that's beside the point. He came to my school. With Leeteuk. Don't Don hairstyles. o.o (Ok the dream DOES NOT make sense, so it may not link up) Then when he reached the road outside, He shouted: "Who wants to cross the road with me??" Then all the girls who were at the bottom of the hill, Including moi, Started running. I was the only frantic one there.. =.= So obviously I reached the 2 of them 1st. Then I saw that Leeteuk was carrying a box of lollipops. When it was the green man, (I was on the opposite side of the road) I started to run across the road to Ryeowook only. Sorry, but not Leeteuk. Then Teuk started to give out the lollipops to the girls. I was the first one, of course. (I still remember the taste of it. Strawberry.) This may sound TOTALLY disgusting, (And I do think it's disgusting) But I shared one with Wookie. (Can't believe I actually dared to blog it.) Ya. Then I didn't wake up, But the dream changed. Now Teuk, Wook, and I were IN my school. Concourse. Then they were lining up with other people To perform something like NDP. -.-" Then I realized. I HAD TO TAKE PICTURES OF THEM SO PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE ME!!!!! I didn't have one, So I borrowed from Bianca. (She likes Wookie a lot but not in my dream she didn't ) Then so I used her camera to take pictures. After like, MANY pictures, Wookie and Teukkie started to say enough, enough. Stop taking pictures. Then I only had the chance to take one more of Teuk Before they left to the Quadrangle to dance. Then I woke up and felt strange. I'm up to Vampire Knight Episode 6. Continuing to watch later... Their phones... You can see in the picture below. Donghae - Motorola Razr Shindong - LGtelecom ph-14000v Yesung - Anycall SPH V6000 Hankyung - Anycall Samsung SCH- E-200 Siwon - im-uII0 (the mobile jukebox) Kangin - Motorola sk telecom ms600 Heechul - Anycall Samsung sch - 740 (same as jaejoong?) Eeteuk, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk - Samsung Anycall 6-2300 Kibum - Motorola MS-550 Sungmin - LG Chocolate - Pink Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|