<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to top
7:44 PM
I read on this random Kpop blog that FT Island's new album came out today.
Even got all the track listing lehs.
Volume 3: Cross & Change Third Innovation
That's what it's called.
Should I list the tracks?

01 빙빙빙 (Bing Bing Bing)
02 바래 (Barae - I Hope)
03 미우나 고우나 (Miwoona Gowoona - Love It, Hate It)
04 천사와 나무꾼 (Cheonsawa Namukhun - The Angel and the Woodman)
05 소년 소녀를 만나다 (Soneon Soneoreul Mannada - Boy Meets Girl)
06 결혼해줘 (Gyeolhonhaejwo - Marry Me)
07 꼭은 아니더라도 (Kkogeunn Anideoradok - Even if it's not necessary)
08 첫눈에 알아 (Cheotnune Ara - I Already Knew it at First Sight)
09 보내주기 (Bonaejugii - To Send)
10 못난이 (Motnani - Ugly)
11 남의 속도 모르고 (Nanmui Sokkdoh Moreugo - Make Little of Others)
12 바래 (I Hope Ver.2)

My com still cannot type Korean.
I copy and paste wan de.
Lol.
Anyway yah.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)