
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
3:40 PM |
I really really like Sorry Sorry Jap Version. So cool and such a refreshing change!! Jennifer's got LoA for 7 days now. Cos of H1N1. Not her, of course. Yesterday, I saw Maggie on the bus. Bus 157. She told me her phone still has the video of me screaming at Cheo. Says she always watches it once in a while. She said Cheo once brought this magazine With a Gorilla face on top, And that I called him a gorilla. Okay... Eew. I was so childish. Anyway, She also said that now I sound more mature. Really? Cool. That's a good thing, Btw.. =P Suju suju suju Snsd snsd snsd Dbsk dbsk dbsk Kara kara FT ft ft... ... LOL I was just being random. Grace and I already miss Jennifer. Why? For being Jennifer. Ha Jennifer. I bet you'd be happy once you'd read this. ... ... :D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|