
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
2:40 PM |
Jill siad on my tag board that If Eunhyuk came to Singapore and my Mum won't let me see him no matter what, what would I do? After thinking about it for a very very long time, I now decide to say this: If he really came to Singapore, And I wanted to see him at the airport, But my Mum won't let me, I wouldn't throw a tantrum and emo about it. Yah of course I will be sad, But will being sad and emoing cause my mother or father to change her/his mind? No. So there is no point. Maybe I don't understand your feelings, Why you are so desperate. Maybe because they're so near, Yet they are so far, As your Mums won't let you see them. Like a wasted chance, Right? If not, Then I truly don't understand. But I still strongly side my point that it is not worth it. If you want me to put it more rudely, Then what I'm trying to say is: "Can you think common sense...?" I apologise for any offense taken. Case closed. Happy belated birthday, Leeteukkie.. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|