<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to top
8:00 PM
Now I remember what I wanted to post yesterday..
TWILIGHT!!!!!

Yup.
My Dad saw me reading Breaking Dawn,
Then he went to his borrowing videos website and went to borrow Twilight.
The show rocks the world man!!!
I mean,
Actually Robert Pattinson is not as bad as people describe him to be.
I think that he's actually quite suitable for the role of Edward.
Only after I watched the making.
It rocks... ... ...
I really want to watch it again.
But then he went and returned it.
Awww...
That's like, really too bad.
I love the music videos anyway.
They rock too.
How many times have I said that??!!

I am currently watching anime.
How's that huh?
Ya I know.
You're probably shocked.
Watching Vampire Knight now.
Not right now.
I mean I started around these few days that sort of now.
Actually I started today.
But not right now.
Bianca introduced it to me.
She likes Kuran Kaname best.
Only because he's a vampire and likes Yuuki.
I like Yuuki and Zero (Zeh-roh) best.
Both of them are the guardians at Cross Academy.
The school with both normal students (Day Class)
And Vampire students (Night Class).
Zero is a vampire but doesn't want Yuuki to know.
Telling you too much.
Watch it for yourself on
Anime Season


I'm trying to type out my Geog notes now.
Apparently my hands are not working.
I keep typing out mistakes.
Ugh.
I cannot type North North East properly on Word.
Stupid hands and keyboard.
=.="


Comment | 0 Comment(s)