<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to top
2:35 PM
Sorry sorry for saying the wrong things.
I think I heard her wrongly.
Apparently I did.
She told me in school today.
Jennifer, I mean.

Her sis doesn't know Korean?
Then how does Jenn know SJ?
She says that she listens to their music.
She has 3 songs from 3jib.
Sorry Sorry, It's You and Angela.
I asked her to download She Wants It,
Cos it's my favourite 3jib song.
The tune is damn catchy you know.
And Eunhyuk has double rap.
Shindong has a long rap too.
Yays to all raps and rappers in the WORLD!!!!!
I'm listening to Engliish rap now.
Some are absolutely disgusting!!
If you manage to catch the lyrics,
Which, not to be bragging or anything,
I can do quite well.
Hehs.
Anyway,
I'm copying and pasting the lyrics that I find onto Microsoft Word.
Much easier than copying it out on paper.
Then I just print it.
But then it wastes ink.
And paper cos the font spacing is quite big.
Shining Star and Reset rock the world too.
Shining Star only Hyukkie raps.
Reset is both Shin and Hyuk.

"Press the Reset, Press press the Reset.."

Heh-heh.
Cannot get the tune out of my head.

I am also addicted to Fire by 2NE1.
I like CL, the leader, best.
Mostly cos her English is good.
And she can speak French
Oh Gawd that's so cool.
No to mention English and Japanese.
The youngest is 15 leh..
Minzy the rapper.
The follow follow me one.
I feel so old already.
Only 2 measly years older than moi.
Then CL is 18.
Which suits me.
Bom is 25.
The singer woman.
So old.
And Dara is 24.
The you got the fire one.
Now right,
The age gap of bands are getting bigger and bigger.
So uncomfortable.

I want to show Natalie my SJM album.
She likes Chinese songs,
But only from Taiwan.
She doesn't know anyone from China,
So i want to introduce.
She sure like wan de.

Bianca is obssessed over Ikuto from Shugo Chara Doki.
She keeps denying it,
But then,
From her words and actions,
What else can you say?
=P


Comment | 0 Comment(s)