
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
3:13 PM |
Valerie wants to do the funny message quizziie again. So here she goes. Dear Sanjana, I don't really know how to tell you this-I'm joining the Convent. I think i realized it last year when you peed in your pants at the mental hospital, And I saw you carve your initials into my salt-beef bucket. I'm sure you're frostbitten enough to understand how awful you are. I'm returning your toe ring to you, But I'm keeping your criminal record as a memory. You should also know that I will not tell the authorities that you stole the whale from the backyard And I will haunt you when I'm reincarnated as an Eskimo. Go milk a cow, Valerie I know, his is beginning to sound lame and sick. Bu then i got nth to post, So i did it. Oh. I finally caught up with the RH thingie. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|