
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:13 PM |
Whoa.. Haven't blogged since Friday.. As I told Bianca today, I was almost HYPERVENTILATING. May sound exaggerated, But yah. I have SO many things to blog about. On Sunday, While my parents were out, I cooked lunch for my brother. Noodles. With a big bowl of soup for us to share. Not bragging or anything, But the soup was REALLY good. I tell you. My brother actually drank half of it. And the lettuce inside. But maybe cos I put ham inside it. My parents are hiring a new maid, Since the old one was leaving soon. My mom said that she wanted an old maid, So she wouldn't have flings, But then she brought home a particulars form, With a maid's picture on it that says Age: 24 Hellooo?? That's younger than our current one, yo. Anyway, Everything about her suits us, So we're okay about it. Today, Bianca told me that some people spell Cool as "Kewl" I was like. "K-you-l???" Then she said "ew" is pronounced "oo". o.o Okay Bianca. You and your weird ideas. I forgot to say. Natalie is like almost (If I could put it this way) IN LOVE with Yi Jung. This BOF guy. At first I thought it was some China guy, Cos she pronounced it as Yi Zheng. Then i told her it was Yi Zhorng (without the r sound) Then she say that sounds weird. Actually I agree. Yi Zheng sounds better. And that Ling Lao Shi likes her... Ooh lala.. :D Might as well put in this. Bev(erley) likes Nick Jonas. Why? I agree he's the best looking of the 3 of them, But then also weird looking. It's only his curly hair that does it. Nothing else. Sorry to crash you party, Bev. Ya anyway, I forgot the other news I was going to write. ... ... ... Ah!!! Jeannette and Miranda said that there are Korean albums in HMV in Orchard. MUST. GO. SEE. I'm like... Crazy over Hyukkie and the newly discovered 3jib raps... YO!!! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|