
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:15 PM |
Hey guys... I'm updating Now. Cos I have nothing to do. I feel very xian now. VERY. I just sent Isabella the ISO stuff. The AnimeSeason has a connection problem. So I'm reading manga. I have so many things that I want t write actually.. But I forgot... 아이쉬... 어머나... 찐짜 어떻게???!!! ... ... ... ... ... ... I really want to play Dance Online. But I can't open the file. So bad. I repeat: I'M SO XIAN... I don't even know whether it is the correct spelling or not. My everywhere is so xian. My brain is xian of doing work, My stomach is xian of eating beehoon all day long, My hair is xian of being pulled by my brother... My body is aching all over, And I'm DEFINITELY not looking forward to Teacher's Day Celebrations. Sorry Wei Ling, but yeah. I feel like hugging someone. But my brother is at tuition, And my mum is doing work. I have never been able to hug my Dad. Even though my birthday is coming soon... I want somebody to give me a present or presents, I want somebody to tell me a joke, I want someone to talk to. Just to make me happy. Sorry for being sad on my blog. I hope this is not what people call "emo-ing"... Cos I'm just very tired. That's all. Seriously. I want to go Bianca's house again. And play Dance Online in her air-con room. All day long, Every week... I want Super Junior posters, Bianca's gonna buy them for me for my birthday. I also want Twilight Companion and new Earphones, That is part of my birthday budget that my parents are giving me. I need a new blogskin. I'll do that later. I have to go now. Biies... At least I feel a little better now...^^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|