<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to top
10:29 PM
Hey hey!
Bet you know what I'm gonna blog about.
Don't know?
Never mind.

But first (not my main point),
Just now I was smsing her.
I told her why everything I say she say LOL.

"Is it because you are amused and don't know what to reply?"

Then she said yeah.

Then I was like,

"My turn (to lol). LOL"

Then she replied,

"LOLLLLLLLLLL...............XD"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So fun to talk to her...
Now we're chatting on MSN
Then we are lolling again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Actually,
Back to the point.
The main thing I wanted to talk about is my day today.
I feel so sad for you old MG girls.
Do you know how fun it is to be able to go back to a primary school?
Do you know how EXCITING it is???
Uh-huh.
One of the good things is that you can go in your home clothes,
And frighten all the primary sschool kids
By towering over them.
Mwahahaha!

I miss the school's jelly!!!
But I didn't want to buy,
So I only took one scoop from Vern.
She bought 3 cups.
O.o
I just bought a bottle of Kikapoo.
I like the Cola version.
After I went home I immediately bought one bottle.
It's REALLY nice!
But I still prefer the original one.
Which TOTALLY ROCKS!
Then after everybody came,
And I gave my present to Mrs Wee,
We went to the legendary playground!
Me and Jill bought cup noodles at the minimart.
And then frozen fruit ice.
Grape flavour.
So nice and cold...!
Then Elaine peosoed came!!!!!
Whoa so long never see her lehhs!
Then she kept murmuring to her apple juice...
LOL
The we were supposed to go to Keke's hm,
But her mom's at home,
So.
Then we played with the chair swing.
The one that can sit 4 persons.
So we didn't know how to start it,
The we were like,

"You push very hard this side, then you push very hard this side."

So doing that,
The thing finally moved.
Then we realised that actually you must push the foot rest,
Then we were all laughing cos the foot rest kept swinging our feet.
Then the most stupid thing happened.
It started raining.
And we all had to leave 2 hours early.
So darn early right?
So sad.
We did have a lot of fun, though.
Yays to primary schools!

For VERY long I wanted to do this,
But I kept forgetting,
And regretting it.
I REALLY must thank 규현 오빠.
Cos he sort of saved 은혁이 from being kicked out from 슈주.
So,
규현이 오빠,
감사합니다...



Note: This was written on Monday,
But I only published it today.





Comment | 0 Comment(s)