
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:04 PM |
Hey hey! Joining the group now. Wanted to publish a post earlier, But only the first 2 lines came out. So I deleted it. I hope no-one saw it. Anyway, I'll describe the Youth Fellowship that I had with Jilliie in her church. I met her at the bus interchange in Lot 1. I went early, So I bought a pack of Super Junior cards for her at Comics Connection. Cos she bought me a DBSK poster and a Yesung nametag last time. She just told me that she loved it and That there were also solo pictures of them from all albums. Cool. I don't know cos I didn't look inside. I'm not that k-po you know horr.. ^^ Ya so anyway we took bus 302 to her church. Mt. Hermon Bible Presbyterian Church. Yup. We played a game called Hi Harry. It was so weird. The 3 lines are "Hi Harry." "Yes, Harry?" and "Tell Harry." Don't laugh, Valerie. Anyway all of us are supposed to be called Harry. For the time being. So then you start by saying Hi Harry to another person. Then that person will say Yes, Harry? Then you will point to another person at your group and say Tell Harry. So let's say someone said Hi Harry to you. And you say Hi Harry back instead of Yes, Harry?. So you will change your name from Harry to One Dot. She said she learned it as One Dot. So, One Dot. So then you will have to remember who is One Dot and who is Harry. If you are already One Dot and you make a mistake, Then you'll be called Two Dots. So when a person calls you, They should say Hi One Dot. Not Harry. Or they will become One Dot. Or Two Dots. Or Three Dots. If 2 people get Three Dots, They will have to do a forfeit. But in the end there was no time to do the forfeit. Lucky souls. Then for the sermon by Uncle Daniel, He talked about Philip. Last time I went it was about Andrew. Anyway yah. Philip is a Greek name. LOOK AT THIS vv It means Lover of Horses. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA Eh! Why aren't you laughing? Hmph. So from John 4, You can see that he comes from Bathsaida, His good friend is Nathanael (Bartholomew), And his probable job is fishing. Yaya. Then we ate beehoon from this beehoon aunty which I don't know the name of. Then Jill's mum fetched me to CCK Interchange. Then I took MRT home. That's all. Oh yah. I persuaded Jill to sign up for caroling for the church. Yay. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|