<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to top
9:18 PM
Hi!
I didn't blog in like,
Forever.
Ugh.
So disappointed in myself.
But then again,
There were the Common Tests wad,
And I had to study for them, right?
And they are FINALLY over today.
I really hated the Life Science and Chem papers the most.
As you know,
I only like Bio and Physics.
Life Science and Chem I only like practical.
Speaking of LS practical,
Mr Soo didn't come last Thursday and Friday,
And Mrs Lam took his place.
She is the OTHER LS teacher.
Anyway,
She let us see our Gram-stains,
And do our yeast and tempeh mould.
So fun you know.
Cos of the "danger" factor.
LOL

So Bianca is playing Dance Online now.
She says it's super fun,
And so I downloaded the game.
But I couldn't open it.
Waste my time downloading.
And she was "devastated".

Sorry Jennifer for not returning you Eclipse.
I had to use it for my manga, you know.
But I'm not even at the part where Edward arrived.
So shameful.
And I already drew 14 pages.
But then I put in ALL of the speech lah.
So.

I watched Slumdog Millionaire on Saturday.
I loved it.
I'm not gonna tell whether it's my favourite movie or not.
You will know why.
Those who know BETTER NOT tag it har!
Thank you for your co-operation.
Cos I told Bianca and Grace in class today.
Anyway,
So,
Don't read this if you don't like spoilers:
It's about this Indian guy Jamal,
Who went on the Hindi version of
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
The prize is 20 million rupees,
equivalent to 1 million Sing dollars.
So it was separated into 2 days.
After the first day of the show,
He reached 10 million.
The next day was for the final question.
So that night he was arrested in suspicion of cheating.
Cos he's just a chai-wallah (person who sells tea in India)
And doctors and lawyers can't get above 16,000 rupees.
Then to explain how he knew the answers,
He started telling stories.
The main part is the stories.
The Millionaire show is just the backbone.
The stories of his life are how he knew the answers.
Mostly revolving around him,
His brother,
And a girl they both love, Latika.
So yeah.
They called themselves the 3 musketeers.
He went on a show to search for Latika,
Cos he knew it was her favourite show.
And then on the last question he phoned a lifeline,
And guess who that was?
Latika.
So after he won the 20 million rupees,
He reunited with her,
And yeah.
Happily ever after.
I love the Bollywood song at the end.
Warning:
Some parts are very disturbing,
Like when they poured hot oil and acid into Arvind's eyes
To make him blind,
So that he can help them beg for money.
So cruel right?
I like the part where
The kid Jamal jumped into the shit hole
Because his brother locked him inside
The toilet shed.
It was the only way out.
And his brother locked him in.
He did that to get the autograph of his favourite star.
Amitabh Bachchan.
Cool, eh?
The adult Jamal is very cute.
I bet you don't expect it to be coming from me.
But yeah.
It did.
I sort of had a secret crush on him.
But now it's not so secret anymore, eh?
But this always happens to me
Whenever I really like a show.
I will get over it.
The actor of "Jamal" is Dev Patel.
He's new,
And he's Birtish,
But he's supposed to be Indian in the show.
And 2 of the people are actually Malays in real life.
How 'bout that?
The show is quite funny.
I rate it 5-star.
=D

Hope you enjoyed this update.
Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Or night.
Or whatever.

"Is that you final answer?"


Comment | 0 Comment(s)