
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:07 PM |
I am now working on Twilight manga. I was wondering whether I should make it public. Cos my drawing sucks. Actually I wanted to post some pictures on it, But my phone won't connect. Have to use my Mum's camera. Next time then. I am at the part where Bella first saw the Cullens at the canteen On her first day in Forks High. I think I must borrow Twilight from Jenn again. Just to make sure I got the details right. I remembered to make Jasper look like he's in pain, Alice very relaxed and smiling, Emmett smirking, And Rosalie just looking expressionless. Edward is smiling ever so slightly at the corner of his mouth. And I made Mike Newton constantly stare at Bella. I made Jessica look a little exasperated. I made Angela smile uneasily, And Ben smiling naturally. I didn't draw Eric and Tyler. Cos not enough space. And I couldn't imagine them clearly enough. I based the Cullens mostly on the movie, But Bella's friends on my imagination. I haven't drawn anyone from LaPush yet. I drew Phil a bit too young, I think. And Renee a bit too worried-looking. But Charlie's okay. Bella looks too playful, But I don't think I can help it. Sorry guys for not visiting your blogs so often, Especially Bianca.. I will try and go today, later, If possible and tag. I want to watch Anime too. Bianca, I'm continueing Shugo Chara soon, And Claudia, I'm watching Pandora Hearts too! Just started. I was waiting for VK to load, Then I saw Pandora Hearts at the side. I only watched cos the name sounded nice. But the Anime is nice too. Bianca, WATCH IT!!!!! ^^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|