
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:02 PM |
My brother is being SUPER noisy right now. Why? Cos my mom asked him to. She to my brother is like Amu's parents is to Ami Ee-urgh... So I'm finally updating. Let's talk about Super Junior. You know I ever mistook Yesung for Siwon. And Eunhyuk for Sungmin. Oh yah. And I want to reply Jill's message to me. Cos I have no more money. Erm... He was wearing a plain black shirt, Normal grey black shorts, And a haversack. Low-slung. His hair is the same colour as Hyuk, And same style. Why do you ask me that? That's what I wanted to reply. Chatting with Jill on Meebo now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I don't know why I'm so happy now... Even though my bro is next to me. Ugh. I am currently on a downloading spree... Now I have ALL the songs that Super Junior sang before. Including Super Show and all the subgroups. Even if they only do featuring. Ha, man! *Does the Donghae action* ^__^ I also went on a Wondergirls downloading spree. I know.. I know.. That's all for now. Bye. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|