<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to top
10:10 PM
I don't know why I am blogging right now.
I don't even feel like blogging.
I only feel like typing,
And I figured blogging is the best way..
I think.

So is there anything to talk about?
Oh yah.
I really have to change my blogskin,
But then I'll have to use the other computer.
My mum's.
That's why I have not changed my skin like forever.
Cos this computer cannot load the pictures.
So if I cannot see it then I don't know how to choose.
Sad right?
And I haven't used that com for a VERY long time...

Whoa I typed all that without looking a t the screen at all.
Maybe I really do feel like typing after all.
As I do a lot of clicking and arrow keys,
I feel like a little typing should do the trick.
Now my hands feel a lot better.

Tomorrow is my birthday,
Yet my Dad doesn't allow me to go to school.
Just as well,
Cos I have a fever.
I hope that many people will buy presents for me,
HAHAH
Fat hope...
Well, I'm fat, and very hopeful!
LOLZ
Okay but then I hope I can go to school on Friday.
I'm seriously planning to buy a birthday present for Vern.
Ok don't laugh.
I know it's so long ago,
But i still feel very bad that I forgot about her birthday..
So I am going to buy a birthday present for her,
And give it to Jill to pass it to her on Sat.
I hope I can get it in time.
So.

Ayah hope that I can blog more,
But my Dad says it's time for me to shut down.
So bye!

(Not posting picture. Have to hurry.)

Comment | 0 Comment(s)