
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:09 PM |
I'm finally posting again. You know there is a shop called Etude opening soon. In Tangs underground link. And I looked inside and saw lots of Kpop stuff in boxes. Waiting to be put on the pink shelves. I hope it opens soon. Ya so I bought SC and VK manga yesterday. Yes Jennifer. I did. Ha. Don't say anything. 1 SC and 2 VK. Shugo Chara manga is $20 each!!!!!! But my mom so kind lahh... And I found VK manga in 3 languages: Japanese, English and Chinese. I found the 1st and last on first. Then I was searching through the shelves Like forever, Then I found the English. Shugo Chara even harder lehhs. My mum went to China this morning at 6. I asked her to help me buy albums. Not gonna make the same mistake again. Asking my mum to go buy when she's in Thailand. Then come back with smth in Thai subs. Then I must try to decipher. Bu then ok lah.. Quite easy. Cos I only bought it after I watched it on Youtube. With Eng subs. So I just remember and convert. I can't believe my Mum bought exactly the same for me As Vern's Dad bought for her. Haha. And I love the file. Even though I "abuse" it By bringing it to school to store my HW, It's still in almost perfect condition. Except one of the corners is bent. But that's nothing. Tell you something, Jill. If you ever want to audition, Go YG. Ok? They have the best ever. And all the people there rock. Especially the rappers. AND I know that cos I read their blogs. CL's is mostly Korean, But I can understand. Cos I have my dictionary with me. There are some parts English and French too. But of course I can't read French. I only know "Je mapp'elle Valerie." LOL. But I think that's wrong. So anyway back to the point. I. LOVE. YG. Yay. Full stttoppp. And I like 2NE1 as much as Super Junior now. Just FYI. ^^ I like CL and Minzy the same. Just FYI as well. :D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|