<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back to top
11:28 AM
I'm SOOOOOOOO excited for the Beijing trip!!!!!
You know when I talked to Bianca about it,
I heard the non-SBC girls listening to us,
And I could sense jealousy resonating off them.
And they also gave me and Bianca looks.
But I can only laugh at them.. I'm so excited!!

Ms Ng says that we are twin-sharing one room.
I hope she let's us choose. She's still deciding.
Cos if she lets us she must let 1T too.
1T is the other SBC class, if you don't know.
But I don't see anything wrong with letting 1T choose too.
I REALLY hope she says we can choose.
Cos me and Bianca want to choose each other.
And too bad Lois cannot go... Her Mom is weird anyway.
Then Ms Ng said something that made us make a lot of noise..
In a REALLY excited way of course..
Ready?
OUR FLIGHT IS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!
Like 1++AM like that, right Jennifer?
OMG that is so exciting...
Flying with friends in the middle of the night.
I hope I don't get sick. Or that the trip is canceled
Because of complications. Like LAST year...
Stupid Mdm Yazilla (or however you spell it).

It's on Saturday, by the way.
Early on a Saturday morning.
Sounds like a fairytale... Oooh!!!
But shopping trips are restricted.
1 or 2 hours for the trip.
At first I thought 1 or 2 days...
Fat hope lahh!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I am saving my money.
To stock up.
Each album is only 40 yuan you know!!!!!!!!
Like 8 something Sing dollars...
And I already have $60++...



Kyuhyunnie!!!!!!!!!!!
참 멋있어~!

Comment | 0 Comment(s)