<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to top
5:38 PM
Simmie asked me to update,
So I will.
Eh,
The last time I posted was that long ago meh?
Not even one week yet, I think.

Anyway,
If you force me to update also no use,
Unless I have something to blog about.
Why are all my blog intros about the same thing?
I know.

So anyway,
I went shopping for new earphones with my Dad.
And my bro.
My Mum went for a facial then cut her hair.
Or as she puts it,
Style her hair.
So little hair how to style???

So.
Let me ask you.
What is "gung-ho"?
I asked Jill she said rough.
I asked my bro and he said sleepy-head.
Well?
I am NOT gonna rack my brains for this sort of thing.

My Dad told me that I can go West Mall tomorrow.
To buy my book.
And shoes.
I really NEED new shoes man.
I mean,
Shoes shoes.
Not school shoes.
Like sneakers sort of thing.
So I can either go Converse,
Yellow,
Or just Bata.
I think I'll check Bata out first.
And I don't know why but lately,
I've been very into shoes.
Hmmm...
I wonder who I picked that up from.

That aside,
Back to my main point.
Still don't get me?
Well,
I'll tell you.

Anyone wanna join me at West Mall tomorrow?
Seriously?
I'm being serious.
Like straight-face serious.
So laughing or lol-ing.
So?
Can anyone join me?
If not I'll just go with my bro.
And catch a movie too.
HA.
G-Force.
The spy guinea pig movie...
Teeheehee.
Came out Friday, btw.
So.

I AM SO SLEEPY AFTER THE SHOPPING TRIP.

I updated, Jillie.
Hm.
Sounds like Jelly.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)